2013 Internet Retailing Conference, Oct. 16, London, UK
Our last show of the year, the 2013 Internet Retailing Conference, approaches!
Certona will be closing out the tradeshow season as a Stream 1 sponsor (which focuses on the customer) of 2013's IRX at the Novotel, Hammersmith, London.
Certona At The Show
Stop by Stand 16 as we demonstrate how to harness the power of 1:1 real-time behavioural profiling to deliver the most personalised omnichannel customer experience, anytime anywhere. While there, you should also pick up our latest whitepaper & learn best practices for the holiday season that Meet The Top 5 Consumer Online Shopping Demands.
As a part of a Stream 1 Keynote entitled "Delight Your Omni-Channel Shoppers With A Personalisation Strategy Beyond Traditional Commerce", Certona's Sales Director EMEA Elias Moubayed and Glynn Evans, Principal at Tripstone Consulting, will:
- Share insight into integrating personalisation throughout the customer shopping path via data consolidation
- Discuss how to leverage key channels to build out individualised content personalisation and product recommendations that drive deep consumer engagement and loyalty.
To set up a time to chat with us during the show, please email
About 2013's Internet Retailing Conference
Theme: The New Basics
"Major industry figures will keynote the conference and share their knowledge and insight from key points in their industry-changing journey, before the event splits into 3 key learning opportunities with presentations running simultaneously."
The 3 New Basics include: the customer (Stream 1), the business (Stream 2), and the industry (Stream 3).
Prior to the event splitting, attendees can look forward to 30-minute keynotes from:
- Sir Stuart Rose, Chairman at Ocado & Dressipi
- Laura Wade-Gery, Executive Director of Multi-Channel eCommerce at Marks & Spencer
- Ilan Benhaim, Co-Founder of Vente-Privee
To get full event information, visit Internet Retailing's Event Home Page
We will see you in London this October 16, right?! Right. Cheers!