eTail East 2013, August 12-15, Philadelphia, PA
Certona (Booth 407) is a proud platinum sponsor of eTail East 2013!
The focus of this year's event will be solving the customer problem. As described by eTail:
"The ultimate goal: be smarter about your business and understand your customer's needs to exceed them. Its not enough to simply 'talk about' being customer-focused. You have to truly 'be about' your customers to grow in today's market".
Throughout the event you will find speakers, roundtables, and breakout sessions that will cover the following topics in-depth:
- Technologies and sales channels that will be game-changing for your business
- Engraining a customer focus throughout your retail enterprise
- Managing, collecting, and harnessing data to provide actionable business intelligence to become an adaptive retail organization
- Getting the most out of your core marketing channels and optimizing for growth
Speakers to look forward to at this year's event include:
- Nicholas Franchet (Head of Global eCommerce at Facebook)
- Serena Potter (GVP Marketing Strategy at Macys.com)
- Brian Tilzer (SVP & CDO at CVS Caremark)
- Rose Hamilton (EVP & CMO at Pet360)
- Prat Vemana (Director, Velocity Lab & Mobile at Staples)
- Jason John (VP Online, Mobile & Social Marketing at Gilt Groupe)
- Alex Miller (VP eCommerce at QVC, Inc.)
The complete list of speakers. You can also get a full agenda for eTail East 2013 by clicking the banner below.
We cannot wait to see you in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia, this August 12-15!